Terms of Service
2. Permission to Use the Service you are over 13 years old; Use the Service for your own personal use and not for commercial purposes; Do not copy the Service or any part of the Service; Unable to change the Service or any part of the Service; follow all the rules and limitations of the Terms of Service.
3. Account; The password; security You may need to configure an account to use certain features of the Service. You can not use someone else’s account without permission. Once you’ve created your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. This means that you can not set up an account using the name or information of another person, or a fake fake name or contact information for contacting. You are fully responsible for your account and what happens to your account. This means that you need to take care of your passwords. If you see someone using your account without your permission, you must notify us immediately. You can not transfer your account to another person. We are not responsible for any damages or losses caused by someone using your account without your permission. However, if we (or anyone else) suffer any damage due to unauthorized use of your account, you may be responsible. To change your contact information or other account information, you can make your settings page account, or contact us as described in Section 18 below.
4. Personal Use Only We’re making a service available for your information and personal use. You may not (and you agree not) use, copy, distribute, transmit, sell, or otherwise use the Service for any other purpose.
5. User Content You are solely responsible for any User Content you post to the Services, and the consequences of posting or publishing it. With the “User Content”, we refer to any Content you post to the Services. “Content” means information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, interactive features, or any other material. When we say “post”, we include posting, uploading, sharing, submit or otherwise provide User Content in any way related to the service.
6. Restrictions on User Content and Conduct You may not: use our services for any illegal purpose; submit User Content that you do not have the right to file, unless you have permission from the owner; This includes material covered by someone else’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, publicity or any other rights of ownership; forge headers or manipulate other identifiers to disguise the origin of any User Content you submit; submit any User Content that contains lies, falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any other person; submit User Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that is considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; sending unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation; mimic anyone or lie about their relationship with another person or entity; use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing either our names or trademarks or product from our suppliers; upload, launch, post, email or otherwise transmit any material is (including any bot, worm, scripting exploit or viruses) that are likely to harm or damage our Services, or damage to or destruction of our or more computer systems, or data; collect or solicit another person’s personal information (including account information) for our services; user submitting Content to us or our partners, suppliers or affiliates despise; or solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of our services. We have the exclusive right, but not necessarily the obligation, at any time remove any User Content that violates these rules or that we consider inappropriate for any reason.
9. We are not responsible for the content of the User Usually we do not censor any User Content posted by our users. We do not endorse any User Content or endorse any of the views, opinions, recommendations or advice that may be presenting user. User Content is coming from different sources of information and we make no promises about the reliability of the source or the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property of any presentation to users. You may be offended by User Content you see the Service. You can see some of them to be inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable. Absolutely ALL USE USER CONTENT TO YOUR OWN RISK. YOU DO NOT AGREE to assume responsibility ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING exposure of user content.
10. Right to Property allpvastore.com and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest (including all trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, patents and other rights) in and to the Service and the Content Services include (excluding user content). If you give feedback on the service, for example, recommendations for improvements or features, implementation of feedback ownership of us and be part of the service at no cost to you. We reserve all rights in and to the Service, unless expressly provided otherwise. Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by intellectual property and other laws. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise represent code, or otherwise applicable to the services of a human-perceivable form, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, then just let us know in writing in advance. You may not copy, frameset, enclose or distribute any part of the Service. All brand names used to identify products and allpvastore.com Service or our vendors and our or their proprietary products and services are trademarks or service marks of Facebook Pva .com our suppliers or services. Nothing in this Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right allpvastore.com by that provider or related to any such image, logo or name. You agree to disable, interfere with or attempt to get around any security features associated with the Services, prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or Content Service .
11. The application of copyright We respect the intellectual property of others. You may not use our service to violate someone else’s copyright or other intellectual property. If we understand that it is infringing, we may remove your User Content. You do not need to give notice that we will remove your User Content. We may also terminate your account if we determine that you are a repeat infringer. We considered a repeat infringer to be a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice or had any User Content removed from our services more than twice.
12. Report a violation If you believe something on our Service violates your copyright, notify our copyright agent in writing. The information in the contact information for our copyright agent under this section. In order for us to take action, you must do the following in your notice: provide your physical or electronic signature; Identify the copyrighted works that you claim has been infringed; specify the items in our services that you believe infringes your work and include sufficient information about where the material is in our services (including website) so that we can see; give us a way to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or email; provide a statement that you believe in good faith that the item you have identified as infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law that the use of our Services; and provide a statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and (under penalty of perjury) that is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work infringed. Here is the contact information for our copyright agent: The application of copyright E-Mail: email@example.com Again, we can not take action unless you have given us all the necessary information.
13. Our right to communication and use of information We may keep the information you give, and get, at the time of your use of the Service. We may, from time to time, use this information to match the offer of products and services made available through various subscriber networks. We do the offers available to you at your convenience and are not obliged to accept any offer. WHEN YOU (I) to request PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH THE SERVICE, you may be asked to give your phone number and set up a business relationship with allpvastore.com OR (II) was submitted an application aPPLICATION OR PRODUCT AO’s na sa SERVICES AVAILABLE tHROUGH THE SERVICE nETWORK allpvastore.com a subscriber can share your subscriber information network (s) as permitted by law and described PRIVACY allpvastore.com Na. THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED allpvastore.com, allpvastore.com OR PROVIDED BY THIRD contact you regarding the (A) YOUR APPLICATION OR petition, (B) the status of your application, (c) of alternative available to you if your application is denied, (D) any other products or services offered on or through allpvastore.com NETWORK or subscriber (e) for AS and AS nA PERMITTED bY LAW, HAVING iNFORMATION oF CONSUMER REPORTS and public records in order to verify your identity and process your application or applications.
14. How to contact us Notification of copyright infringement should go to our department for the application of copyright. If you have something to contact us (for example, opinions, comments, requests for technical support), you will need to contact us through our customer service department at http: //www.allpvastore.com / contact-us.
15. Storage and Availability We are not a content file services. We promise not to store or otherwise make available to our Service any User Content you submit, or any other content for any period of time otherwise. You acknowledge that temporary interruptions in the availability of services may occur from time to time as normal events. We may also decide to discontinue to provide the Service or any part of the Service at any time for any reason. In cases allpvastore.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages due to such delay or unavailability.
16. The sale of these products You can also integrate our services to offer for the sale of certain products (whether software, services, or other assets) (each, a “Product”). Any offer to purchase or sale of such products is subject to the conditions of sale and warranty (if any) provisions of vendors that offer a specific product through our services (including through any shopping cart with products specifically). We are not liable unless the seller, where the terms of purchases recorded for the product or products apply to such transactions.
18. Policy on Linking allpvastore.com Service Gave you a nonexclusive limited, we may be withdrawn at any time to create a hypertext link to the website www.allpvastore.com. If you have a limited, non-exclusive, however, you must agree to the following: You allpvastore.com not portray, its affiliates or subscriber network or their respective products and services in a false, misleading, offensive, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner has been. You do not misrepresent your relationship with allpvastore.com or imply that allpvastore.com sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with any other website, product or service. You do not reproduce, modify or alter the appearance or content of the Service. You do not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any allpvastore.com trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, images found on the Service, the content of any text or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page on the website allpvastore.com without the prior written consent of allpvastore.com. In addition, the bonding site delivery: Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages; Must not contain material that would violate any law. If you have a limited, nonexclusive right to create a hypertext link to the Service, you agree that you should remove the link at any time, immediately upon the request allpvastore.com.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” allpvastore.com AND THE subscriber AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS,, network partners EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND INFRINGEMENT. allpvastore.com and its affiliates, suppliers, partners and network subscriber MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) no SERVICE OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE ERROR allpvastore.com set. ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK INCURRED judgment allpvastore.com AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR DATA OR ANY bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other RESULTS malicious code USE THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES. Even allpvastore.com strives to provide useful information that consumers, this information should not be LEGAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY GENERAL SERVICES AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, which vary from state to state.
20. Limitation of Liability TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND allpvastore.com AFFILIATES, subscriber network partners SUPPLIERS no obligation or liability (WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR iN CONNECTION WITH tHE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT pROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES ahead. Above applies to THE LIMITATIONS DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH OUR SERVICES or replacements; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (Iv) THIRD PARTY CONTENT AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, allpvastore.com OF LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF EACH officers, directors, investors, employees, agents, advertisers, licencors, suppliers, subscriber network, service providers and other contractor BEFORE YOU OR aNY THIRD PARTY under tHE circumstance is limited to a maximum of $ 100.
21. Compensation You agree to indemnify, defend (if we so request) and hold harmless allpvastore.com and its affiliate, subscriber network, suppliers, partners, officers, agents and employees from and against any claims, demands, losses, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any User Content is your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of the rights of others. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
22. Export Control You may not use, export or re-export any Content or any copy or the application of such Content, or any products or services offered on the service in violation of law, rules or regulations, including, without limitation, US laws and regulations on export.
23. Additional Terms Portions of the Service may be accompanied by additional terms that apply to features or parts of the particular service. The rules further increase this term with regard to your use of these features or areas.